How is Dennis doing in the Quarantine??
Dennis is the Area Rep serving the Boone County area in Southern WV.
Dennis was asked the following questions. Below each are his answers.
- How is God using COVID to impact your walk with Him?
- God has sent me into His word to look for answers about our circumstances and to help others who are suffering.
- What is something you’re looking forward to doing once the restrictions are lifted?
- I’m looking forward to camps with students and working out with my basketball team again.
- What is the first restaurant you’ll eat at when you can go in and sit down?
- Olive Garden!
- What habit/lifestyle change from the quarantine time do you hope to hang on to?
- I want to keep my time with God’s word.
- What’s been your favorite pastime/sanity break during quarantine?
- For breaks, I turn to exercise. I like to bike, use the elliptical or the treadmill.