How is Eric doing in the Quarantine??
Eric is our Area Rep serving Putnam and Cabell counties.
Eric was asked the following questions. Below each are his answers.
- How is God using COVID to impact your walk with Him?
- I feel like during this time God continues to remind me that he would prefer my life look a little more like this and not as busy as life was prior to Covid 19. This season we are in may be taking that to the extreme, but I feel like I keep hearing that reminder that at times my life is too busy, mainly because of choices I make .
- What is something you’re looking forward to doing once the restrictions are lifted?
- I look forward to visiting family and friends. Neither sides of our family live here in Hurricane, so we aren’t able to do a drive by to see them. I look forward seeing our family and being able to give them a hug.
- What is the first restaurant you’ll eat at when you can go in and sit down?
- Outback Steakhouse. I’d like to bury my face in a plate of cheese fries and an extra large sweet tea!
- What habit/lifestyle change from the quarantine time do you hope to hang on to?
- I’ve loved sitting in my driveway with my wife, and watching the kids ride bikes with other kids in the neighborhood. I hope this is something we will continue to do regularly.
- What’s been your favorite pastime/sanity break during quarantine?
- I’ve had more time than ever to just pick up my guitar and play it. I’ve done more of that recently than I have in a long time. Also I’ve have had much more time to read. I’m a slow reader and it usually takes me a couple months to get through a book. So I’ve been able to spend even more time in God’s word, but also working on finishing up a couple books I’ve been reading.
Eric’s Quarantine look. (The sign in the background is a good reminder too!)