How is Teresa doing in the Quarantine??
Teresa is the Women’s Chaplain at WVU serving student athletes, coaches and their wives on campus.
Teresa was asked the following questions. Below each are his answers.
- How is God using COVID to impact your walk with Him?
- God is continually reminding me that “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.” Psalm 23:1-2. It’s amazing to think how much Our Good Shepherd loves us! And because He loves us, He makes us rest. God is showing me that His will for me is greater than my plans. He is making me lie down and rest at home, when I had other desires on my agenda. I’m continually learning to seek Him as my unrest grows and truly thank Him for His sovereign hand over my life!
- What is something you’re looking forward to doing once the restrictions are lifted?
- I am looking forward to hugging my people and seeing them face to face! I miss my family, my friends, my church and my WVU college kids and coaches more than words can describe! I also miss going to parks with my 3 little kiddos, and strolling the aisles in Target 🙂
- What is the first restaurant you’ll eat at when you can go in and sit down?
- I can’t wait to eat at Taziki’s Mediterranean Restaurant in Morgantown!
- What habit/lifestyle change from the quarantine time do you hope to hang on to?
- My husband is an essential employee, so my days are spent at home with my energetic 5, 3 & 2 year old. We’ve been hitting the trails for strolls and bike rides almost every day and we’ve enjoyed every moment of it! Praying we can keep that up as life goes back to normal.
- What’s been your favorite pastime/sanity break during quarantine?
- Since most of my time is spent with little ones in quarantine, I’ve enjoyed my sanity breaks when my children sleep or take naps. I’ve been getting into God’s word more and more, and I’ve been having zoom bible studies with friends and athletes. It gives me a chance to recharge, regain my stamina, and grow in Gods word!
Teresa’s Quarantine look…complete with adorable children!