How is Tim doing in the Quarantine??
Tim is our Area Rep serving Kanawha and surrounding counties.
Tim was asked the following questions. Below each are his answers.
- How is God using COVID to impact your walk with Him?
- God has taught me to spend more time in His word! I’ve realized that I have been so busy doing “ministry” that I will often let my alone time with God wait. Not anymore!
- What is something you’re looking forward to doing once the restrictions are lifted? (Doesn’t have to be FCA related…)
- I can’t wait to get back to seeing all the kids and coaches that I miss so much!
- What is the first restaurant you’ll eat at when you can go in and sit down?
- Locally, it will be Recovery Sports Grill. First road trip will be to PF Changs!
- What habit/lifestyle change from the quarantine time do you hope to hang on to?
- I hope to continue eating out less. I’ve lost 15 pounds!!
- What’s been your favorite pastime/sanity break during quarantine?
- Spending time sitting on my back porch reading, praying and being thankful for the awesome people God has placed in my life.
Tim’s Quarantine look.